Monday, March 16, 2015

sharing my experience as big lady in term of fat person going to travel!! haha. as a big lady, i wanted to experience some of the outdoor activities. but definitely my body and my mind keep telling me that i can't do it. for sure this thing make me sad and down. i never thought that i will be in this area of life. now, i'm studying in International Islamic University Malaysia under Tourism Planning and Hospitality management. i absolutely never thought that i will get this course because i have the ambition to be a psychologist. before i entering the university, i choose the psychology course for me to fulfill my dream to became psychologist. but everything change as i take TPHM course as my new adventure in life.
.................................... to be continue.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram